Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 43
Yes, the library has a copy machine that function as scanners. You can scan any materials that you could ordinarily copy. The copy machine will send the scanned document or image to your email. Scanning is free of charge.
- Select Send from the tabs across the top of the copier menu.
- Select email and enter your email address in the box.
- Select the format to save the document in (PDF or TIFF. The default is PDF).
- Select color or gray scale (black and white).
- If you want to scan a two-sided document, select Two-sided Original.
- Place the book or document you want to scan on the glass or in the document feeder.
- Press the green button.
- Access your scanned document in your email.
Search Frequently Asked Questions
671 Winyah Dr.
Orlando, FL 32803