Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Feb 20, 2018 Views: 48
The library subscribes to audio books through the Ebsco platform. You can check out these audio books and download them to your mobile device for convenient listening.
To get an Ebsco audio book on your mobile device:
- Download the EBSCO Audio app, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebsco.audio (Android) https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ebsco-audiobooks/id1121749366 (iOS)
- Open the browser on your phone and locate the audio book title using OneSearch
- Click Audio online
- Login with your AHU username and password
- Click Borrow
- Choose the number of days for borrowing ( 1 to 21)
- Open the EBSCO Audio app and tap Log In
- Tap Single Sign-on Login
- Tap the play button next to the book title to start listening to your book
Search Frequently Asked Questions
671 Winyah Dr.
Orlando, FL 32803