Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 35
The length of time an AHU adjunct faculty member may keep an item from the library depends on what kind of resource it is. Below are the check out times for adjunct faculty by resource type.
- Books (including Reference Section): may check out until the end of the current trimester (unless on reserve; see below); may not renew
- Library Reserve Materials: may check out for either 3 days or 1 week, based on demand (check at the Library Service Desk for more information); no renewals
- Course Reserve Materials: may check out for 3 days at a time but may not renew
- Videos: may check out for 1 week with 3 renewals
- Laptops: may check out for 4 hours at a time with 3 renewals
- Anatomy Models: may check out for 4 hours but may only use in the library; no renewals
This list does not include every type of resource in the library. For a complete list of how long the library's physical items may be checked out, see the R.A. Williams Library Circulation Grid.