Answered By: Neal Smith Last Updated: Jan 16, 2019 Views: 28
The length of time a Florida Hospital employee may keep an item from the library depends on what kind of resource it is. Below are the check out times for Florida Hospital employees by resource type.
- Books: may check out for 3 weeks at a time with 3 renewals (unless on reserve or in reference section; see below)
- Library Reserve Materials: may not check out but may use in the library
- Course Reserve Materials: may not use
- Reference Section Materials: may not check out but may use for unlimited time in the library
- Videos: may not check out but may use in the library
- Laptops: may not use
- Anatomy Models: may check out for 4 hours but may only use in the library; no renewals
This list does not include every type of resource in the library. For a complete list of how long the library's physical items may be checked out, see the R.A. Williams Library Circulation Grid.